Corina Buruiana-Oades, DDS
Endodontist located in Midtown East, New York, NY
About Dr. Buruiana-Oades
Dr. Corina Buruiana-Oades earned her dental degree at New York University, College of Dentistry in 1996, where she graduated with Honors in Endodontics. After completing a one year General Practice Residency at Wyckoff Heights Medical Hospital, she returned to New York University to complete her post-doctoral training in endodontics. Dr. Buruiana-Oades joined Tri-County Endodontics in New Jersey where she practiced for three years. In 2003, Dr. Buruiana-Oades joined her brother in private practice in Manhattan.
In her spare time, Dr. Buruiana-Oades loves to travel and experience different cultures, past favourites have included Turkey and Japan. She enjoys winter sports, watching her two sons play soccer and tennis or relaxing doing yoga.
- Arthur Charles Hall Medal and The Samuel and Hannah Holzman Endodontia Award 1996
- past NYU Clinical Professor
- AAE-American Association of Endodontics
- ADA-American Dental Association
- NYSDA-New York State Dental Association
- Member-First District Dental Association
- Spear Study Club